STRONG by Zumba is a high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that will push you past your limits to help you reach your fitness goals faster. Using your own body weight, you will gain muscular endurance, tone, and definition, and you will experience an increased afterburn. The result is a group fitness experience unlike any other!
- THIS CLASS IS FOR ALL FITNESS LEVELS — YOU pick your own intensity!
- Common moves include squats, lunges, planks, burpees, mountain climbers, jumping jacks, etc.
- Options and modifications are shown in between routines to make it safe and enjoyable for everyone
- Please bring a mat to do floor exercises
NEW! STRONG 2 X 3 CHALLENGE
Challenge yourself to complete 6 classes in 3 weeks!
Mondays & Wednesdays starting July 8, 2019
Chalmers Community Centre
7:15PM – 8:00PM
*NO CLASS on Mon. July 22 – make up class on TUESDAY, July 23 6:30pm
CHALLENGE COST: $35
Want to challenge yourself, feel stronger and SEE RESULTS? Join my STRONG 2 X 3 Challenge for only $35 if you commit to the whole session. Valid only for STRONG by Zumba from July 8 to July 24, 2019 or use your class pass or drop in fee to attend classes at your leisure. Contact me ASAP to claim your spot in the challenge. Limited space available. No transfers or extensions on the challenge pass.
This challenge is ideal for those who have attended at least 3 Strong classes in the past as it is a little more advanced due to the shortened class length. There will be less explaining and more working out!
Session will be cancelled if there are not enough participants.
* The challenge pass is a separate pass and is not valid for Zumba Toning or Circuit classes
* The challenge pass expires July 24, 2019 — if you miss a class you will not be able to use it towards another class or future challenge. Please keep this in mind when considering the session. If you don’t commit to all 4 classes then you can use your current pass or pay $10 drop in to attend individual classes if there is space
* NEW! Booking priority will be given to those who are committing to the whole session. Once payment has been made your spot will be booked online by me. General booking for any drop ins will be open one week prior to the session starting (this is for those who would like to come to a few classes instead of the whole challenge)
* If the challenge becomes full you can still contact me to get on the wait list. There are sometimes cancellations the day of class!
* No refunds, no transfers, no extensions
* LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
* E-transfer firstname.lastname@example.org or pay cash, debit, credit in person to reserve your spot!!